A completely different and 100% effective way to manage spam and viruses, it is a unique blend of automation AND human control and fine-tuning. Try MX It! to use outside services like Google Apps Gmail to handle all your email needs. This is the place for feedback regarding all things SVBI! and using Webmail, as well as setting up your email.

Moderator: Jeff from dogquotations.com

#1371512 by Mandy from Austinmer
Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 am
OH Dear! I do hope someone can help me! I saw that I had a lot of emails in my draft folder and then thought I'd delete them all to free up some space. Got a bit distracted and accidently deleted the whole of my inbox!!!

Please please tell me there is a way someway to get it back. I have contacted support...but time difference means it may be a while for them to get back to me.

Ohhhh I'm freaking out!!

Hope someone is my saviour.

Thanks Mandy - Australia
#1371532 by A J from Somewhere Hot
Fri May 19, 2017 3:38 pm
I looked at my own webmail to see... and in the left menu right at the bottom is a link to Trash. if you open that your deleted email should be in there. And then, in the top menu, you will see 3 dots, that is for more actions and you can send stuff back to your inbox.
Cheers AJ