A completely different and 100% effective way to manage spam and viruses, it is a unique blend of automation AND human control and fine-tuning. Try MX It! to use outside services like Google Apps Gmail to handle all your email needs. This is the place for feedback regarding all things SVBI! and using Webmail, as well as setting up your email.

Moderator: Jeff from dogquotations.com

#1371200 by Jo from Rosebank
Tue May 16, 2017 11:10 am
Hi, I've looked through everything I can find on this in the forum, and none of the HELP sections seem to give proper step by step instructions to set up a email with Zoho for a parked domain name.

I looked at this - http://help.sitesell.com/infin-it.html which I think doesn't apply to PARKED DOMAIN names. And I honestly don't understand what it means.

Then there is this video http://demo.sitesell.com/screencasts/mx ... index.html

But what I get is asked to do this:
Log in to your account where your domain's DNS is hosted.(Your Domain’s Administrative DNS Host)
Open your Domain Management Page to update the DNS Records (DNS Manager or DNS Control Pane or Advanced DNS editor).
Locate the option to add CNAME records (Generally found under DNS Records, you can also consult the help page of your registrar in case you are not clear).
In the Name/ Host/ Alias/ CNAME add the code generated in Zoho, zb14949279
In the Value/ Points To/ Destination field add zmverify.zoho.com

I have been into MANAGE YOUR DOMAIN and this is the two options I have:

Configure DNSSEC
Set up DNSSEC

There is not anything that says CNAME on either of those options.

Thank you so much to anyone who can help.
#1371223 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Tue May 16, 2017 6:36 pm
Hi Jo.

You can't set up mail for a domain name parked with Name Park It!. If you want to receive email to that email address, you would have to transfer the domain name to another registrar, and then set up the Zoho mail.
#1372665 by Jo from Rosebank
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:45 pm
Thanks Jeff.

I have with another Parked name a while back, opened up an email account with Name Cheap. I wonder if there is a reason.

Let me write to support. Perhaps they will be able to help me. Appreciate your help.
#1383700 by Jannie M from Fort Plain
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:59 am
Hi Jo!

I've got the same question as you. Did you get an answer from support by chance, or did you decide to ditch it and go with a different host, or...?

Thanks! :)
#1383724 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 pm
You can redirect your NPI!, even set up subdomains with it, however NPI! is not the same as other registrars like NameCheap. The option of email does not come with NPI! domains. However, if you transfer the domain out of NPI! to another registrar that can be set up with Zoho, then that's what would work best for that domain.

All my best,

Debs