A completely different and 100% effective way to manage spam and viruses, it is a unique blend of automation AND human control and fine-tuning. Try MX It! to use outside services like Google Apps Gmail to handle all your email needs. This is the place for feedback regarding all things SVBI! and using Webmail, as well as setting up your email.

Moderator: Jeff from dogquotations.com

#1393319 by Debra from Campobello
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:35 pm
(Apologies.I know this must be answered already, but I have had no luck in finding it, and the MX It! instructions are not helping me.)

I would like to use MX It! with my gmail account, but I cannot find instructions on how to set this up. Can anyone direct me, please?

Background info: I have a gmail account from which I am sending emails to clients. (I have my Contact page on my website set up to redirect my Contact inquiries/emails to my gmail account. But,) on my stationary, I have my SBI domain email listed (debra@[myddomain].com); when people use this address, they are getting the bounced back email that tells them to whitelist themselves (unfortunately, it seems that most people don't bother to read the content of a bounced email, so they call me and tell me they tried to email me, but it bounced back.)

So I would like to make it so that when someone emails debra@[mydomain].com, that email is forwarded to my gmail account ([mydomain]@gmail.com (without it bouncing back to the potential client) and then I am able to respond to them from my gmail account, but it appears to them as coming from debra@[mydomain].com.

I think what I'm describing is what I should be able to do with MX It!, and that brings me back to my original question of HOW to do this.

Any guidance greatly appreciated!

#1393328 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:10 am
Hi Debra. There are no instructions for it, because it can't be done. Gmail allowed it a few years ago, but no longer. You can use Zoho Mail and MX It, or SBI Mail, or reply with your @gmail.com address.