SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1360953 by Nathalie from Big River
Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:13 pm
Hi dear SBIers,

I am trying to gather and sort my keywords to make my site blue print and I just can't seem to find the information anywhere about what the recommended numbers for T2 and T3 pages would be!

Can anyone clarify this for me :) ?

Thank you very much, I so much appreciate your support and guidance!

Nathalie :)
Last edited by Debs Seeber from Palm Coast on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Brainstorm It! to here.
#1360966 by Mary from Mico
Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:17 pm
Hi Nathalie,

'Just a quick answer here in case you have time to work this evening and tomorrow.... I have two general answers and a more detailed one below:

[list=]The best places to look are in the Action Guide entries using Ctrl F for the term brainstorm on the main Action Guide page: http://help.sitesell.com/actionguide/home.html

In this section of the TNT HQ: http://sbitips.sitesell.com/#BRAIN

And Maria's answer here: https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=187195#p1103683 With further clarifications in the same thread.
[/list]

I hope that these are a quick help.

Mary
#1360972 by Jacki from Macleod
Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:55 pm
There have been a lot of discussions about the numbers. One thing to remember is that there are no hard and fast rules, sometimes a page just needs to be written, even though there doesn't appear to be much demand, and it will serve as a hub for your T3 pages. T3 numbers that I look for are above 1000 demand, and below 50 (or even lower) supply. T2 pages can be higher supply. The higher the demand, the better. I also look for some really low numbered keywords, such as 2-300 demand, below 10 supply. These are 'cherry picking' keywords, and can get some early traffic to the site, which hopefully sticks around to see more. :wink:
#1365224 by Scott from Clarence
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:53 pm
Nathalie,

I wanted to add that I used to ponder this question for the longest time when I started out. You've got some really good answers from your prior reply... seems I could never get a ball park idea from anyone like you did from your replies.

My answer is that over time you see the whole picture, including what are and aren't good #'s, and at which times #'s do not matter... it's what fits at the time and it's relevency...

Of course, you need to know now I understand. But, I think you will write a few pages in the beginning that you will look back at later and say "darn... if I would have used this page instead... it has better #'s and did't know it." It's ok... just keep moving forward.

With me, sometimes I need to do certain things before I learn, no matter how much I study the A/G or advice I get.

Scott & Nimble.
#1365391 by Nathalie from Big River
Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted an answer to my question! It is very much appreciated! I apologize for the delay!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your help!

Nathalie :)