Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1366222 by Gary from Manitou Springs
Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:01 pm
Hello I'm ready to start Brainstorm and I'm using the seed generator to find my site concept. Right now I only have about 15 hours a week to work on my website. Should I select Broad, Narrow or Equal in the select resources section? I'm thinking narrow.
#1366495 by Mary from Mico
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:55 am
Hi Gary,

I'm thinking narrow, too. I marvel at how much more success we can have with a tiny niche than when we go to broad.

Mary
#1366521 by Gary from Manitou Springs
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 pm
Thank you Mary. I've been using Narrow and I've come up with alot of potential keywords. Nice website by the way.
#1366524 by Jill from Westbury
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:33 pm
I agree. Go narrow. Also, make sure to spend plenty of time on the monitization plan before you get started. This way you know exactly how you will make $$ before you get started. Don't skip this step or only partially complete it as it's just as important as selecting the right niche.

Congrats on your progress so far, it's a fun journey!

Jill
#1366543 by Mary from Mico
Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:38 pm
Hi Gary.

Jill's got a very important point. I knew my monetization would be "low" (no need to buy religion), but we already had the product - hence a narrow site concept.

Right now it is the breadwinner compared to our worksheet site that has so much more potential.

Mary