Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1369522 by Manish Rahul Varma from Port of Spain
Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 am
Hi all,
I would like to share my Day-1 to Day-5 journey here.

Though I completed Day-1 to Day-5 long back and selected my domain, I gave a long break to my project due to my professional commitments.

As I have decided to give my full time for this domain, I started everything from the scratch.

I Just completed Action Guide Day-1 :), I am able to answer only 4 questions correctly in the quiz at the end of Day-1. :( Seems that I did not focus much on the content and videos. Sometime today, I once again go through Day-1 of the Action Guide before proceeding to Day-2.

wishes
Manish
#1369538 by Carol from SiteSell Support
Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 pm
All the best, Manish. Taking the time to go through the Action Guide again is well worth it.

Best Wishes,

Carol
#1369631 by Manish Rahul Varma from Port of Spain
Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:13 am
Thank you :) Carol and Jacki!
-Manish
#1369638 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:16 am
Manish, you are doing exactly what a successful SBIer does - not give up. It's such an important attitude of mind, and you have it! :D

You will get there. It takes time, but when everything clicks into place, it's magic! :wink:

Cath.
#1370428 by Manish Rahul Varma from Port of Spain
Fri May 05, 2017 9:08 am
After a week long illness, I am back with my Action Guide. Went through "The 10-day big picture" and "Day-1" once again before heading to Day-2. Seems that I am in "Ready-Aim" loop :D
-Manish
#1370477 by Manish Rahul Varma from Port of Spain
Fri May 05, 2017 7:21 pm
Hi Friends,

I am currently doing Day-2. as I told you earlier I am redoing my work after a gap of 2 years. My MKL has 383 Keywords related to my site concept "GCE O Level Accounting". This list was generated almost 2 years back. I want to redo once again deleting entire MKL. I want to do this as I may get latest data related to these keywords. what's your say? Any inputs in this regard would be highly appreciated!

Thank in advance!

Regards.
Manish
#1371202 by Manish Rahul Varma from Port of Spain
Tue May 16, 2017 12:08 pm
Hi Friends,

I Just completed day-5 and I'm all excited for the sexy part of SBI Action Guide :) -Day 6.
My thoughts about the first 5 days............

First two days are cake walk but on day-3 and day-4 we have plenty to learn and follow. Despite repeating day-3 and day-4 several times, I am still having so many doubts about MKL related to my site concept. (This may not be the right thread to post my doubts about MKL, so I will post my doubts on the right thread). On day-5, I felt like skipping one of the most important e-books "Make your content Presell''. But this one is a must read, before we actually start writing our content.

As I read somewhere in the action guide, I did not go through every article and e-book I came across. Read the ones I felt important. So, once I start Day-6, I need to comeback again and again to Day-1 to Day-5 to enhance my action guide knowledge.

Best wishes