Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1395994 by Brandon from Margaret
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am
Hello my name is Brittany.
Im following this guide in day 2 on using brain storm it. My husband is a woodworker and he is wanting to build a business with it. So i came up with words such as carpentry, fine woodworking, and custom woodworking. but all the number or way to high or way to small to be choosing it. Maybe im doing it all wrong its all very confusing to me. trying to watch the video and follow it at the same time.
I watched all 3 days before i started
Just need help i guess understand how to work on brainstorm it
Plus every time i go to use it im using my point and wasting them
#1395995 by Jacki from Macleod
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 am
Don't worry about using your credits! They're so cheap - I've got five sites, and I've bought new credits twice in nine years.

So take some of your larger numbers and try doing a vertical search on those.
#1395997 by Dee from Cape Cod
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:41 am
Hi Brittany -

Jacki has given you great advice!

If you haven't already done a vertical Brainstorm on the word "woodworking", I'd suggest you try that.

So we can get some idea of the keywords/numbers you're finding in Brainstormer, could you give us some examples - along with the demand and supply numbers?

That'll make it easier for us to point you in the right direction.

Dee
#1396003 by Mary from Mico
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:28 am
Hi Brittany.

Welcome!

You're at such an important stage right now and Jacki and Dee have given you excellent ideas.

I'd like to ask if you and your husband have watched the whole ActionGuide yet? It can give you an overview that will be a huge help in narrowing your niche. It sure helped me.

Then think where's your passion? Which kind of woodworking or carpentry?

Nothing's set in stone yet. :-)

Terri David has a recorded webinar called "Keywords, Topics, Blueprint":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqVxrJKXI4U

Her demonstration might be a great example of what you'll want to do in narrowing your niche.

Here's another from 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwWgLsh ... e=youtu.be

Enjoy this time of discovery and track every idea!

Mary