Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1380003 by Cheryl from Wise
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:15 pm
I'm just wondering if brainstorm, is there a way to type in 4 words to check results? I want to type in essential health for women but it keeps telling me 3 is the max., so just wondering how I check if that's a good niche topic.

Thank you,
Cheryl Barker
#1380009 by Cheryl from Wise
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm
well, I'm not exactly sure. I was thinking that could be my niche idea and those would be my keywords but I don't know how to find that out in brainstorm.
Also, If I already typed in the word essential oil as a keyword in brainstorm it, is there a way to find those results again or do I have to retype it? I just didn't want to lose another credit if I don't have to but not sure how to find the results from those words.
My brain isn't grasping this yet, so I apologize for so many questions. Hopefully I will get it soon. :D
#1380018 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Be sure and watch the video again for using Brainstorm It!.

On the left should be a list of the "searches" you've already done (Seed Words). You may have to expand the list, but they are there unless you deleted them.

See this image:

mkl.png (60.43 KiB) Viewed 376 times

Just click a Seed Word to see the list of keywords found on that search using BI!.

#1380027 by Cheryl from Wise
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 pm
Thanks Debs. I just went back to my seed words list and clicked on none and then all. I still don't see a couple of the words I searched. For example, I typed in aromatherapy oils, I can see my list it gave me in the search area but I don't see that word in my seed area. I don't think I deleted it unless I didn't know what I was doing (which is possible, LOL). I also searched for wellness and don't see it listed but all of the other words are there.

I'll keep searching.....thanks!

#1380081 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:27 pm
Choose "all" under Seed Words

Then click on the Filter and search boxes appear just above the keywords. Try searching there for your missing ones. I did see 'aromatherapy oils' as a seed word, click on that to see others under that.

Also, under Groups you can scan the list there (also select "All"), they are in alphabetical order.

If you still can't find, do another brainstorm, or add them individually under the Add Keyword item.

Sometimes if you do a lot of searches on a search engine, it can fill your history/cache up fast. It relates to Brainstorm It! and your MKL in that the cache when full will make odd things happen in your browser. Clear your browser cache to see if that helps.