Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1380030 by Cheryl from Wise
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 pm
Can someone explain to me what the number mean that are listed under the profitability tab? I'm sure I missed this in a video but I don't know if it's number of people who are profitable or profit per month....or ?? just not sure what the numbers mean. Thanks!

#1380040 by Mary from Mico
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi Cheryl,

I clicked on the ? at the top of the MKL and found this definition by searching "profitability".

Profitability -- the demand/supply ratio, multiplied by 1,000 to give a whole number

Multiplying by 1000 makes an easier number to work with for comparison's sake.

If you search at this link, you'll find the term profitability 33 times, so there is a lot of info in one place there.

I hope that this helps.

#1380041 by Cheryl from Wise
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm
Thanks Mary. I will look at it when I have more time. I just watched one of the day 3 videos and saw that it is not income, but it sounds like a lot of factors play into this. My brain is in over load mode at the moment so I plan to research it more later.

Thanks for letting me know where to look.

#1380044 by Mary from Mico
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:08 pm
Hi Cheryl.

You're welcome. I'm happy to help.