Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1381147 by Bill from Wasaga Beach
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 pm
I used to know how to do this. I just purchased another site but when signing in as an existing customer I end up at my current site. How do i get to my new no domain name site to start working?
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Introduce Yourself to here.
#1381148 by Bill from Wasaga Beach
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 pm
There is no "switch accounts" button in the top right hand corner as mentioned on the Site Central page. ???
#1381159 by Bill from Wasaga Beach
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 am
I received an email from tech support. Evidently you don't get the "switch accounts" link until you register a domain name. However, it appears when you access Brainstormer so work can begin on the new idea(s). Just so everyone knows. Good tip.
Boy, SBI answered quickly. I must have stepped on the tortoise as I ran by...
#1381160 by Deb from
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 am
Until you register a domain name you only have access to BrainStormIt! - go there on your original account and you will be able to switch to the new account in there. Follow the steps in the action guide and when you have registered or transferred a domain you will get access to Site Central for the new domain.