Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1382043 by Asit from Bhadreswar
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 am
I find myself reading all the articles and links in the AG between Introduction and Day 2. I haven't yet tried a hand for any keyword search. I'm not exactly a perfectionist but don't want to waste credit (better, gain utmost from the first try). Am I right in going slow or I must take risk and learn from my mistakes? How long will it take to get a hang of things, feel confident and get into a rhythm?
#1382047 by Debs from SiteSell
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:34 am
Hi Asit,

It is excellent that you are taking your time to not only read but truly comprehend and digest all that you are learning. I believe a solid month is not too much time to take to get through the early Days (of the Action Guide ... Days 1 through 5). Some even take longer.

#1382060 by Laura from Golden
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:44 pm
Hi Asit,

I totally agree with Debs. :-)

I spent 3+ months on Days 1-5. Go at your own pace. The tortoise is the SBI! mascot for a reason. :-) It can take time to get it.

Best regards,
SiteSell Support Team
#1382061 by Scott from
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Better to take extra time than to speed through the A/G. :|

I found myself clinking on every little link to every article referenced by the A/G when I started out. Better this than to skip everything.

However... there is a happy medium. You can't read everything now. If you do... it'll take you forever to move on. It's tempting though... isn't it? It was for me! :wink:

I believe the A/G instructs not to try to read everything now... come back later when you have more time.

Here's how I adjusted myself... I do all my reading during dinner time. I spend an hour reading almost every day this way. But... I don't have any distractions at this time except for Nimble begging for more liver treats! :lol:

Take care and enjoy the ride!

Sott & Nimble.
#1382064 by Mary from Mico
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm
Hello Asit,

I agree with Debs and Laura. To a point, it's better to understand as much as you can.

A favorite idea of mine is to watch the whole Action Guide at a leisurely rate, and then watch it again to take better note and to "do" what's in the AG. At all times take notes, but enjoy the first viewing.

Have a great weekend!

#1382193 by Christophe from Belgium
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:57 pm
Pretty much what has been said here. It took me 3 months to go through days 1-5.

Don't be afraid of using BrainstormIt credits. You can buy additional credits rather cheaply. Depending on your niche, you may have to do a lot of keyword research (I had to do this for my topic).