Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1383354 by indah from Wawanesa
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:28 am
Hello: after registration, can we still do brainstorming such as analyzing new keywords either by vertical or lateral way to build new sites?

Any response should be highly appreciated.
#1383356 by Paul from Somewhere, out there...
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:34 am
Hi Indah,

Not only can you do brainstorming for your existing site but you would be strongly advised to continue. The more your site grows the more valuable it becomes! Sometimes you may need to top up the Brainstorming account but it is very cheap and used well will earn you traffic and ideally income in spades.

However, I may be mistaken but you seem to be asking about other sites. Unlike most website support environments (I am trying to think of a very general term to describe all suppliers like Wix, GoDaddy etc etc etc) you are not actually encouraged to build a second or third site unless your first is doing extraordinarily well and is well monetized.

It makes sense. If you were building a shopfront business you would not start a new one a few months after the first. Same here!

SBI! is an environment that is specifically designed to support you to grow a profitable and secure online business. Follow the Action Guide and you will steer a steady path.

Hope this helps
#1383359 by Mary from Mico
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:30 am
Hi Indah,

Paul is so right. Also, a really good idea is to watch the whole action guide before registering so that you have an idea of what you can do in the future.

#1383362 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 am
Good morning, Indah,

As both Paul and Mary have said, yes it's always possible to keep brainstorming (it's my favourite part of the whole process, I do it all the time!) but as they have also said, please don't try to build more than one site / business.

Here's why I say that: I have two sites. Both are successful. But I don't have the time to devote to either one properly. If I did, each could be even more successful!

I actually employ a Virtual Assistant to help me, because otherwise I would be totally sunk. But both my sites earn enough money for me to be able easily to do that and stand the financial cost. At your stage you need to make sure you alone can handle all the work - unless you have a willing family! But even so...

One site is plenty. Once you've developed that to its full potential then maybe think about another. Although if I were just starting out again I would stick with the one.

Good luck with your SBI! journey - I look forward to seeing you here on the forums and following your success!

#1383376 by indah from Wawanesa
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm
Wow! I feel like the member of the real family! Thanks every one, this is fantastic! I am the member since 2012 and has been on and off and never studied further as life has been way busy than ever lately.

Cath, Paul and Mary: again, all your response have made today is absolutely my day. much appreciated. you know, some people are good at reading instruction, and some are not. I am the later category:-). In addition, English is my second language, so your quick and descriptive response meant a lot to me

I am currently a permanent employee, and would like to have additional income being a single mom with 4 kids. Met a good guy 4 months ago and he is a freelancer tour guide in other country that for him make a good money for living. We have been talking about how make additional income from our travel experiences

Then I thought to go back to SBI to explore what we have been talking.

Hi guys, again, I cant thanks enough. Just feel soo good being SBI family.

Have a wonderful day and I'll be in touch again.