Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1383457 by Cheryl from Wise
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:26 pm
Can someone tell me why I'm getting a message that says I need to delete some of my MKL before I can brainstorm it more? If I'm still doing searches, I don't want to delete anything I've searched so I'm confused why it's telling me to delete some before I can continue to do a search in brainstorm it. Thanks.
#1383460 by Mary from Mico
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 pm
Hi Cheryl.

Is it nearly full? One of my mkls is full because I've brainstormed hugely for about 40 pages and want to keep those keywords till I am finished with these pages. This is not normal though.

Usually people cull the lists they've brainstormed before brainstorming more words. Sort through the lists to delete nonesense words or words with poor numbers.

Also, the Action Guide gives a great description of this. If you've already watched the Action Guide, let us know more details and we'll walk you through this.

#1385749 by Terri from
Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:21 pm
Hi Cheryl
Just seeing this. I agree with MaryF. Get rid of some of the keywords that have no importance to you. One of the criteria you can use is to think about each keyword as a page that you will write (which you will). If the phrase doesn't make sense or is not something that you wouldn't write about of it.

For example, if your are thinking of doing a site on widgets, and one of the keywords is "cauliflower widgets" which you know nothing about, don't want to know about and have no intention of addressing it, then delete it. Or if it's "widgets not good" Which is difficult to put in a sentence to write about, then delete it too.

Also, I am presenting a couple of SBI webinars where you can ask questions and get more information on keyword selection. I'd like to invite you to join us.

All the Best