Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1388101 by Caroline from
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:00 pm
For a while I had a great list in my Group section. It read the three words I like and I am keen to either develop or use. Then, I clicked a button and I lost one of them!
How do I get it back without doing a whole brainstorm? Or do I have to do the brainstorm again?
The thing is, it tells me the word is in the Keywords....
How do I find it again?
Would love support on this, specific instructions of what to type or where to click would be helpful.
#1388105 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 am
Click on 'all' and it will show again. :D
#1388106 by Maria from Agness
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:32 am
Hi Caroline,

At the top of the MKL it should say something like xxx of xxx keywords. The first number is the number of keywords shown in the MKL at the moment. The second is the total number of keywords in the MKL.
If the numbers are not the same then some are hiding somewhere, let's see if we can find them.

First check all the filters have been cleared. Go to filters in left column and click on it so you can see the filter boxes, if any have values in them click clear which should appear above the box when a value is added.

If the xxx of xxx keywords are still not the same, go to groups in the left column and click none.

If the numbers still don't match go to seed words and click all.

That should clear any filters or grouping you may have used. If it doesn't and the numbers at the top are not the same them post back and I'll see if I can work out what's happening.

I hope that helps,
#1388479 by Caroline from
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:54 am
Hi Maria, sorry not to have been in contact sooner. Thanks for your answer, I look forward to studying your instructions. Will be in touch, Caroline
#1388481 by Caroline from
Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:06 pm
The number of words is the same! This is a good thing, right? What do I do now?
#1389265 by Maria from Agness
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:59 pm
Sorry for late reply been busy over the holidays :D
If the numbers are the same that means all the keywords in your mkl are showing and not hidden. Can you find the keyword in the list, if not you have probably deleted it and will need to do another brainstorm. If you are sure you didn't delete contact support to see if they can help.