Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1389760 by Kate from Conception Junction
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:13 pm
OJ+K...things have changed at SBI

When I joined the MKL came right into my SBI site.

Now, I get a list, pdf file,...NOT on SBI and although I have read the
directions and tried a few times, I do to understand how to get this pdf information
onto my master keyword list on my site sell keyword page.

Help please,. Thanks in advance.
#1389778 by Kate from Conception Junction
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 pm
Thank you, Mary. This worked the way I am used to brainstormer working....wonder why my other attempts brought up pdf files of keywords and did not fill them in on my brainstormer grid. This issue is solved...have new list.... BUT it is shorter than what the pdf file return offered. Odd.
But thanks...I shall work with this for now.
#1389779 by Mary from Mico
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 pm
Hello Kate,

I am so happy those notes helped; yet, like you, I am surprised that things worked differently for you at that time. Hopefully it was a glitch.

Although that does not explain the smaller number of keywords. Do you have the tiniest link in the top left of the MKL's left column marked All clicked?

Do let us know what you find.

Hm... 'Just thinking out loud: I sometimes double click where I should not and wind up clicking through to something else. I'll keep this in mind when I go to Brainstormer and my MKL to see if I can spot the possibility. This is a busy week for me family wise, so it may be a while before I can get back into my MKL.

Thank you for posting.

#1389825 by Maria from Agness
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:35 pm
Hi Kate,

There used to be two ultimate version of brainstorm it! Vericalizer and lateralizer which were available once you had published so many pages. These used to send the results via email as they usually returned a really long list of keywords. Not sure if that is still available as had a quick look and couldn't seem to find it, but I don't have much time right now to have a good look.

If it is still available you may have done one of these searches, there should be instructions in the email on how to add the keywords to the MKL. You may have to trim it first if there are too many keywords. If not support should be able to give you instructions.

I hope that helps,
#1389861 by Kate from Conception Junction
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm
Yes this is what I was looing for "There used to be two ultimate version of brainstorm it! Vericalizer and lateralizer which were available once you had published so many pages." Even the results from earlier searches disappeared from my site. (I used those results to decide what to write about next. Since my site is long standing I had used many of the suggested keywords. Now I can find none of that and a new search for keywords brought up very little and some words from the old list are not on these new search results. I feel frustrated. I have been systematic and hard working on the site and now feel that the rug has been pulled out from under me. Probably not your fautl at all....but if you could find out how I could retrieve the old keyword list for the site, I would be very grateful. The new list supplied to
me was 1/3 Spanish and so useless to this anglo web site owner....and some words that were unused from the old list are not in these returns. Confused...and frustrated.
Kate Lindemann
[Domain Private]
[Domain Private]
#1389865 by Maria from Agness
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:55 pm
Hi Kate,

Your old keywords should all still be in the MKL unless you deleted them. At the top of the MKL it should say xxx of xxx keywords. Are the numbers both the same? If they are then all your keywords in the MKL are showing. If not it means some are hidden and you will need to clear all the filters. Let me know if you need help with that and I can talk you through it.
If you are having technical problems with the MKL or any of the tools, if they are not behaving the way you think they should, you will need to contact support. Support can actually go into your MKL and test it to see if everything is working ok.
There is a link for support at the very top right of site central.

I am not a Site Sell employee so I have no access to your MKL to check for you. Like many of the mods, I am just an SBI'er that volunteered to mod some of the forums.

#1389871 by Kate from Conception Junction
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:29 pm
Thank you very much. I appreciate the time and the information you have offered. Kate
#1389872 by Maria from Agness
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:33 pm
You are very welcome Kate,

I hope support are able to help you recover your keywords.

All the best,