Brainstorm It! is the only niche-finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need. Its two major parts, Brainstormer and Master Keyword List, combine to deliver unparalleled information and insights into your website content and structure. Share your best tips, ideas and strategies here.

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1390080 by Robert from North Fort Myers
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:11 pm
I've been working with my "restoration" keywords and exporting them to excel also. I wanted to start with an entirely new interest area "woodworking" and expected that to automatically clear the restoration keywords but it doesn't. How do I start a new brainstormit?

#1390086 by Maria from Agness
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:51 pm
Hi Bob,

If you are sure you don't want those keywords then click on "restoration" in the seedword area of the MKL. Then click on - check all - just above the MKL. Then click on the arrow by the select action box and select delete checked This will delete all the checked keywords for good so make sure only those you want to delete are checked. If you later want to add them back you will need to do another brainstorm to get them.

As there is lots of room in the MKL now you can just work on the keywords from one seedword by selecting it in the seedword box. You will only see the keywords from that seedword but the others will still be there if you want to check them at any time.

I hope that helps,