Planning Your Monetization Mix is covered in Day 4 of the Action Guide. It is a critical GO-STOP step in the C Image T Image P Image M process. Get feedback on your chosen Monetization Mix for your new business; or get tips on which monetization options work best for your niche.

Moderator: Sheri from Uneeda

#1368598 by Anthony from Gatewood
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi,

I'm on Day 4 and trying to run the "Get Google $" task. So, I arrived at the "Get Google $" white dialogue box which shows the instruction "Clicking the "Import Google $" button will automatically populate 3 columns, which will help you decide if Google AdSense will be an important option for your site...". However, clicking the "Import Google $" button just returns to the same white box, and doesn't populate the PCDM, CPC ($) and Keyworth columns.

I already have an Adwords account from a previous SBI site, and I have cleared out the previous data so its good to go again. I have switched off my ad-blocking software, but still no good.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks,

Anthony
#1368606 by Laura from Chautauqua
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:50 pm
Hi Anthony,

Have you done this?...

- In the MKL, click "Columns" from the left menu.

- Put a check in the boxes under each of PCDM, CPC ($), and Keyworth

Can you see the data now?

If you've done that and you see no data there for those columns, you may need to contact Support...

http://support.sitesell.com/contact-sup ... PPORT-FORM

I hope that helps,
Laura
#1368618 by Anthony from Gatewood
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:19 pm
Hi Laura,

Yes I've already done that but no joy. I think you're right, its time to contact support.

Thanks for helping.

Best wishes,

Anthony