Planning Your Monetization Mix is covered in DAY 4 of the Action Guide. It is a critical GO/STOP step in the C T P M process. Get feedback on your chosen Monetization Mix for your new business; or get tips on which monetization options work best for your niche.

Moderator: Sheri from Uneeda

#1394249 by Michael from New Limerick
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 pm

I hope this is the correct board.

I have started a site [Domain Private] I am at 36 pages, and anticipate having 40 by this coming weekend.

My thought is to sell advertisement space to sports agents and companies that videotape and prepackage videos for submission to agents and clubs.

Other than those two groups, I am blanking with regards of how to monetize. I will probably add some adsense, and perhaps a few affiliate links.

I still hope to create a Tier 2 that will allow the serious player to submit a short bio and video of themself playing. Once that is up and being filled, this site should be more attractive to agents for purposes of advertising.

If any of you are so inclined as to take a peek at my site, I would welcome your thoughts.

Thank you for your time.
#1394289 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:02 pm
Hi Teesta,

Nice site!

Did you work through DAY 4 of the Action Guide? That leads you through monetisation questions, focusing on your target audience and what their most critical problems or strongest needs are so the focus is always on your site visitor. That's where I'd start.

I'd also concentrate on getting more content up. What you have is really nice, and very well written, but I would think agents aren't likely to want to pay for advertising until you have a substantial reach, which will come with time and more content.

Kind regards

PS I live in Italy, so I was interested to read about your son's time in soccer school here. What a great experience for him! I read that he is in Assisi? That's about an hour's drive from where I live! I love Assisi - make sure he watches the Giro d'Italia, which is due to start a stage in Assisi in May. I will be there!