Planning Your Monetization Mix is covered in DAY 4 of the Action Guide. It is a critical GO/STOP step in the C T P M process. Get feedback on your chosen Monetization Mix for your new business; or get tips on which monetization options work best for your niche.

Moderator: Sheri from Uneeda

#1388986 by Gary from Jurong West
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:51 pm
Hi everyone,

Long time SBIer here, since 2003.

I'd like to find out the latest resources for monetization. I'm still stuck with Adsense and EBooks, but I believe the world of Internet businesses has moved on.

Anyone can point me to the latest chats about monetization? I have a couple of websites still but they're not up to date and in 2018 I wish to bring them back to life.

Thanks in advance!
#1389045 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:16 pm
Hi Gary,

Check out some of the types in the Monetization Forums (lower down in the main list of forum categories), also check out the Monetization HQ (MHQ) (you will need to login using your account login for SBI!). There is also a series in the MHQ called Make It! you might want to read.

Hope this gets you started :)

All my best,

#1389268 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:11 pm
Hi there, Gary,

I don't know how long it's been since you looked at the Action Guide, but we completely re-wrote the two monetisation DAYs (4 and 10) not long ago. They are now much more detailed in terms of really getting to know your site visitor and planning your M mix to meet their needs.

Great to hear you're resurrecting your sites. Can I also point you in the direction of our "Goal a Week Challenge"? It's been running for a while now and we've just started anew for the New Year. It's a great, friendly group - loads of experience and a lot of support there for everyone. Great for keeping everyone on track, and for sharing tips and advice.

This is a link:

Hope your New Year is a very happy one!

Kind regards