Planning Your Monetization Mix is covered in DAY 4 of the Action Guide. It is a critical GO/STOP step in the C T P M process. Get feedback on your chosen Monetization Mix for your new business; or get tips on which monetization options work best for your niche.

Moderator: Sheri from Uneeda

#1389749 by Michael from Mc Farlan
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:43 pm
I have an Adsense account, but the images from the Action Guide don't track with what I see. Adsense wants to guide me through setting up an ad campaign. There's no option to download a keyword planner. Is there an update on how to import Google data into my MKL in order to use "Get Google$" work? Or am I missing something?
#1389790 by Kim from SiteSell Support
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 am
Hi Michael,

When you log into your AdWords account, are you seeing a screen with a wrench on the top right? Clicking the wrench opens the overlay, and you will see Keyword Planner under Planning...

Did you just create your AdWords account? If so, there would have been a, "Skip the guided setup" link that you could click, without entering any information in the email address and website boxes to proceed to the next screens.

If you did just create your AdWords account, you can try to hit the back button to see if you can get back to the screen where you can click, "Skip the guided setup".

If not, you may need to start over by creating a new AdWords account. You'll have to use a DIFFERENT email address next time.

Right from the beginning, click "Skip the guided setup".

Best regards,
SiteSell Support Team