Planning Your Monetization Mix is covered in DAY 4 of the Action Guide. It is a critical GO/STOP step in the C T P M process. Get feedback on your chosen Monetization Mix for your new business; or get tips on which monetization options work best for your niche.

Moderator: Sheri from Uneeda

#1392953 by Gary from Oklahoma
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm
I’m struggling with the site blueprint and monetizaton. I am considering a home remedies site. I believe my 50 years plus as a rural community pharmacist give me a suitable background for this niche. Tier one would be home remedies. Tier 2’s would be home remedies for _____. Tier 3’s to be those groups that have other sets of keywords like diet, exercise etc. for said ailment. There are lots of good keywords and areas for content but monetization is pretty light for home remedies… however, Click Bank offers a good selection of health promotions with substantial revenue potential. Would access to those promotions just be links from home remedy articles or possibly a navigation heading of advertised options for health issues or both? Next question, by utilizing click bank health related options that are not true home remedies, am I moving too far from a focus on the home remedies site concept. Any and all feedback appreciated.
#1392961 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:15 pm
You should presell the monetization, so first go with the related pages (usually T3s but not always). I think you will find that helps to get visitors eyes on the WHY you are promoting that product/egood, etc. If you do the one page T2 list of products, I don't think it will get you first sales. It might get you repeat sales, hard to say without testing it out. For these reasons, I would go with "both."

All my best,

#1392973 by Darby from
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Gary the benefit of starting out is that you have some room to manoeuvre. I suggest you start with a narrow focus of just a couple of ailments and see if the clickbank monetization works. Try some others as well. Amazon is sure to have physical and electronic books and also products. Don't let your site template thinking be too restricted by the potential monetization options. Get you site organised and built then you will find plenty of ways to montetize.
#1392976 by Gary from Oklahoma
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 pm
Thanks for your response. That makes sense to me. It appears that many articles will have Amazon books or products as options. Those with a Click Bank option will be more limited but greater revenue potential for those that apply. I'm guessing that maybe one out of twenty might have Click Bank options so it will definitely be a mix.