You need a domain name that fits your niche, has your VPP, and that is short, catchy and brandable (see DAY 5 for ALL of the elements of a perfect domain name). Need help? Post here to get feedback on the Perfect Domain for your Solo Build It! business.

Moderator: Lyn from Canada

#1393222 by Cecilia from USA
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 pm
I would really appreciate some genuine feedback about this domain name:

[Domain Private] - this domain is available (for US$11.99), and all the social media sites that I need are also available with this username :D [ is taken]

I am an affiliate with a direct sales company that sells water filters, grounding mattresses, juicers, air purifiers, etc. for almost 40 years - some amazing, great quality health and wellness products. They only do direct sales, so you won't find these products on a shelf anywhere or ads about them on TV.

My site intends to pre-sell and have the team do the selling on the ground (via demos, water tests, etc.), our territory is NJ but we can also ship stuff elsewhere.

What do your guys think of this domain??

It has been so hard to find anything "brandable" involving health and most domains are taken or are super expensive (around US$20,000!!!).

In my opinion, [Domain Private] sounds good:

- it has the word 'health' so people understand up-front what the site is about,
- the 'secrets' part addresses the fact that we are direct sales (because we don't do ads and are not on stores, it's a face to face, word of mouth thing) and our products are kinda high-end,
- I added the 'your' because I want this site to be about my customers and how they feel (because of our products), not about me or the actual products.

I think "your health secrets" would say something about the customer getting our wonderful products and bettering their health and that being their 'little secret' to radiance and health.

Can't wait to hear your feedback. I have been working on my MKL and blueprint for 1.5 months now, and have been searching for the perfect domain name for 3 weeks now... I am probably over-thinking this...

#1393227 by Jacki from Macleod
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:27 pm
Where did you find this domain Unfortunately, there is something called 'domain squatting' which means that if you look like you're interested in a certain domain, they will grab it and try to sell it for a jacked up price. Transferring them to SBI! is much more difficult if you don't go through Name Park It!
#1393228 by Juri from
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 pm
Cecilia, the domain -- previously owned and currently deleted -- is available. $11.99 is its registration price with the company you found it at [or their affiliate company].

Do not pay for it there.

If you like the name, go ahead and register it through SBI as described in the Action Guide. The registration is free with your SBI subscription. If you buy it elsewhere, it will be unable to transfer to SBI for several [three or six] months.

Kind regards,