Ask questions or offer tips on "supporting site pages" such as About Us, Visitor Sitemap, Terms of Use, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, etc. Also ask or help regarding copyright protection ... what to do, how to avoid infringement, and how to enforce your copyright/Trademark. "Intellectual Property" is an important part of building business equity - be sure.

Moderator: Elly from professional-counselling.com

#1389572 by James from London
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm
Hiya,

I keep seeing the cookie pop-up thingy and I just read today that it's required by law. Jeeze. How do I add it to my site?

Oooo and... I spent like 30 mins looking for the information on the forums before posting this question. In fact that happens to me quite a lot. What would be an efficient way to search for pretty standard information such as this in the future?

Thanks,

James
#1389583 by Support Admin from SiteSell.com
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:12 pm
Hi James,

You'll find the EU Cooke Widget feature in the SiteBuilder section of Site Central. Click
on the link to the EU Cookie Widget to access the Help (as for all tools click the
question mark to read the Help :-) ). You should also be sure to have a clear privacy
policy stated as per this article...

Why You Should (or Must!) Have a Privacy Policy

Find It! is a great tool for searching for information within SBI!s documentation, James...

Find It!