Have questions on how to read the various traffic HQs available in SBI!? Ask away! SE HQ - Need help understanding your rankings? Here is the place to post on anything that's in Search Engine HQ. Value Exchange HQ will help you trade value for value, safely. Image and video search (YouTube) is HOT! Maximize Google SERP returns, sure. But others, too! Click Data is ready to give you the stats for the Link Library (Click-Throughs) and Tracker Library (Click-Ins). Everything search-related - GO!

Moderators: Wendy from Toronto, Elly from professional-counselling.com

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1374344 by Luxmy from Denbigh
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 pm
Dear All

My site is almost 6 yrs old - and not getting listed by DMOZ. Do I have to contact the editors personally? Does any of you know any of them- My site is about Science and technology. The traffic of my site is sitting at 150 visitors/day for ages. Really feeling frustrated. Help Please!!

Luxmy Begum
[Domain Private]
#1374350 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 pm
It won't be listed by DMOZ. The directory is shutting down (if it hasn't already). It was
announced earlier this year.

Are you working social marketing as suggested in the Action Guide? If not, this is a
great way to get traffic, and get signals that Google will include in ranking your site.
You could try the Pinterest Challenge that just started in the Social forum, and read
and follow the instructions in the various social articles in TNT HQ.

All my best,

Debs
#1374359 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:21 pm
Luxmy, so often this question (or similar) is asked, and on investigating, it's purely due to keyword choices. The fact that you've asked about DMOZ indicates to me the lack of getting the basics. If you would like a site review to get you back on track, maybe ask in that forum; viewforum.php?f=67