Have questions on how to read the various traffic HQs available in SBI!? Ask away! SE HQ - Need help understanding your rankings? Here is the place to post on anything that's in Search Engine HQ. Value Exchange HQ will help you trade value for value, safely. Image and video search (YouTube) is HOT! Maximize Google SERP returns, sure. But others, too! Click Data is ready to give you the stats for the Link Library (Click-Throughs) and Tracker Library (Click-Ins). Everything search-related - GO!

Moderators: Wendy from Toronto, Elly from professional-counselling.com

#1386814 by Jim from Mount Sibley
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:06 am
Hi,
I've just checked 4 sites image search reports and they all say no pages found in the last 90 days.

A couple of the sites have a lot of images, so this is unexpected.

3 sites are https, one still http

I can't find the Update button either, I thought it was on the results page,
- it's been along time since I checked this report so I may have missed some info here.

cheers

Jim
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Graphics etc to here
#1386826 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:08 pm
Hi Jim, I checked with Support/Programming and Google no longer reports image searches the same way they USED to.

"There are still a few hits from Google that respect the old way in terms of referrer and what not, but at this point we cannot reliably find ALL image search traffic that comes to a user's site. It could be that some of the Bing and Yahoo image searches are still found. And it COULD be that some traffic from Google image search can still be identified, however most of the image searches hits (especially for Google) are no longer recognizable as image searches."

You also had a question on the "update button"... "it's actually the update button in SE HQ for keyword searches report...it's the same process that updates both keyword searches report and the image searches report." You can update in SE HQ and it will update the Image Search Report. The button doesn't appear in the Image Search Report unless you have data returned. I’ve asked for this to be added to the Help for Image Search HQ.

Debs