Have questions on how to read the various traffic HQs available in SBI!? Ask away! SE HQ - Need help understanding your rankings? Here is the place to post on anything that's in Search Engine HQ. Value Exchange HQ will help you trade value for value, safely. Image and video search (YouTube) is HOT! Maximize Google SERP returns, sure. But others, too! Click Data is ready to give you the stats for the Link Library (Click-Throughs) and Tracker Library (Click-Ins). Everything search-related - GO!

Moderators: Wendy from Toronto, Elly from professional-counselling.com

#1389663 by Richard from richmentorship.com
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:08 pm
I submitted my website in Value Exchange. When I got results of websites to contact, many of them were inactive websites :shock: . How can we improve the user experience with this feature?

Thanks in Advance

#1389716 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 am
Hi Richard,

Were you wanting to use VE for inbound links? If so, that feature is no longer helpful I'm afraid. Panda and, in particular, Penguin, penalised sites which used any kind of non-natural link exchanging.

Whilst it probably wouldn't hurt to have one or two other SBI! site links, it's best to allow links to grow naturally: from your site to others which will genuinely help your audience; to your site from others who happen upon it and love the content so much they just have to share!

If you're intending to use VE to track inbound links, though, it does have its use there.

Hope that helps.

Happy New Year! (is it too late to say that now I wonder?!).

#1389731 by Richard from richmentorship.com
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you. I know we have the "Inbound Link" thread. But in your opinion, what is your best suggestion on how to build inbound links. Most forums and blogs in my niche are not as participated in as it was in the past, therefore people won't see my site or link when participating.