Announcements about Solo Build it!, SBI! for WP, WordPress, and other related news and announcements are posted here. You can either follow the news here, in Site Central, via the SBIX newsletter or in your WordPress dashboard (if using SBI! for WordPress).

Moderator: Debs from SiteSell

#96658 by ken-admin
Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:00 am
How I Found SBI! is a fascinating thread, more so every time I read it. I've not only read it all, I've read it several times.

Yesterday, I printed the entire thread and read it. The lessons in it are invaluable, for both SBIers and for SiteSell Affiliates.

If you are both an owner and affiliate, you win double! :-)

The most powerful message is, perhaps, the very fact that you remember how you got here. :-)

As I re-read this thread, I noticed variations on the same themes emerging over and over. I decided to really analyze this thread, see what we could learn from it.

At the risk of ruining a great thing, each post was sliced and diced. Sure enough, the snippets fell into five recurring, important themes. Site Build It! owners are literally showing others a brightly lit path, one shining through the morass of noise and confusion, to an "oasis of tranquility and success" (to paraphrase one of the posts).

Unique Yet So Much In Common

SBIers have clearly travelled their own paths to SBI!, each different yet with so much in common. SBIers reveal their dreams and their pains, their hopes and their worries, and most importantly, they reveal what they wanted before finding SBI!. SBIers unashamedly tell us where they stumbled... how they got waylaid by sirens singing songs of riches, by hawkers spinning yet another GRQ.

While each course may vary, each story has a happy ending. Ultimately, they found SBI!. And THAT is a key point. The "How I Found SBI!" thread is written by survivors, the ones who DO find SBI!...

https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?t=18319

But for EACH single person who finds Site Build It!, remember that there are literally thousands and thousands who do NOT. They fall into one or more traps laid by industries with hundreds of millions of advertising dollars...

Trap #1 -- the mass-market/old-fashioned Web host's cheap-quick-easy message

Trap #2 -- the brilliantly written copy of Get Rich Quick artist

Trap #3 -- expensive Webmasters -- (tens of) thousands of dollars

Trap #4 -- inbuilt customer base of eBay (welcome to the "new form of 9 to 5")

Trap #5 -- ready-made traffic of zShops, Yahoo! Stores and others.

Going Forward, Into 2006

As just mentioned, for each person who discovers SBI!, thousands won't. That ratio will continue (although I hope we can improve upon it). Millions MORE will fall into one of the above traps during 2006.

They all start with eyes filled with excitement, spirit filled with motivation. They are all unaware of the barriers that are about to stop even the most determined.

Yes, persistence IS a great trait. But...

It doesn't matter how determined you are when an immovable barrier blocks you. Bang your head against that solid brick wall all year long. It won't fall down.

Yes, the top 1% in tech-savviness, raw intelligence, and determination (along with some serious financial backing) might succeed without SBI!. Although even they would "get there" a lot faster and cheaper with SBI!. But we are not here for them...

We're Here For The Tortoises

SBI! is for "the rest of us." Unfortunately, during 2006, most of the millions who make up the "rest of us" will fall into one of the above traps. The odds are overwhelming that they will not emerge from one of the above traps, at least not unscathed. At worst, they'll give up. At best, they will be bruised and disillusioned about the potential of the digital revolution.

Some, I hope, sooner or later, will not only escape those traps but also find SBI!. I hope they persist and continue to search as outlined in "How I Found SBI!". If you read the "How I Found SBI!" thread from the start...

https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?t=18319

... sheer persistence is exactly how so many SBiers arrived here. So many had been bruised and disillusioned, but still hopeful, still searching.

-----SIDEBAR-----
Imagine how many MORE must decide to give up after failure
and never find SBI!. And how many do find us only to find
themselves too cynical, due to an intractable "too good to
be true" sentiment?
-----SIDEBAR-----

The "sales cycle to SBI!" can be long indeed. Clearly, each new potential SBI! owner had to be ready to actually hear AND believe the message. Some went so far as to thank the GRQ noise for pushing them to the clarity of SBI!. An interesting observation.

It takes time to realize that SBI! is real, but as tortoises, we have lots of that. I never try to SELL, nor should SiteSell affiliates. We merely match our message to what potential SBIers want.

And that, dear reader, is one of the big reasons for this analysis of the "How I Found SBI!" thread. If we refuse to let others set the agenda, if we do NOT let others make it complicated, if we shut out the noise of Madison Avenue, we can capitalize upon these truly empowering times.

It's As Simple As This

There is a new economy.

It's built on information. Content.

If you don't own your own PREsold traffic, you don't control monetization.

If you do not control that, you don't build a long-term future.

Yes, this takes work. No one repealed the basic laws of business.

Yes, it takes time.

But the tortoise simply makes the time and work happen.

What does SBI! do? Provide structure. Remove barriers (that quash even the determined).

Does everyone get the message? No. We bid them good luck.

The rest settle here, in the most amazing environment in the world.

It... is... as... simple... as... that.

I'm not bragging about SBI!, I'm proudly talking about YOU.

The Analysis

OK, the "manifesto" ;-) for 2006 is over. Let's take a more down-to-earth look at what the inspiring "How I Found SBI!" thread shows us about SBIers...

SBIers are smart. Raw-smart. Not necessarily "MIT-scientist smart."

SBIers KNOW what they're looking for, even if not by name.

SBIers persevere. They rarely arrive here as "Internet virgins." They've been fooled and failed. But they keep on going.

SBIers do research. Tons of it. Sooner or later, they find SBI!.

SBIers recognize "SBI!." Its message shines though the GRQ fog and noise.

First and foremost, SBIers ultimately buy into the message that real business takes work. But you should not have to fight all the barriers to doing business online, anymore than you should have to assemble your car to make it run.

SBIers ultimately purchase Site Build It! due to a combination of sitesell.com Content, free e-books, Masters Courses, the 5 Pillar Affiliate Program, and the low-priced e-books. These are are important parts of the PREselling process.

While many SBIers do buy within days or weeks of first contact with SiteSell, it can take weeks or months to "make the decision"... even over one year.

SBIers find it, can't believe it, leave it. But something sticks deep in their minds as being real. They bookmark it. Then they come back to it.

And once they do choose to focus on SBI!, they FOCUS. They are delighted to leave all the noise behind! And they DO leave it behind! Who has time to look behind when your focus is ahead?

What happens AFTER they "get it"?

SBIers LOVE what they do. They LOVE those first hints of success (that first commission check, a first sale, the first Google check -- yippee!).

The LOVE the the feeling of the snowball gaining momentum. The glimmer of freedom. The excitement of quitting the day job. Even more...

The glory of independence, of owning your own life on your own terms (something beaten out of most people somewhere along the way).

The Surest Sign That Speaks For Itself?

Let's skip the words for now, and boil it down to ACTIONS, because action speaks louder than words. The surest sign that "there's something happening here" (an old Buffalo Springfield song) is what SBIers do MONTHS after their first purchase...

SBIers start 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sites. They tell their loved ones, friends and family, about it.

They send spine-tingling SEASON'S GREETINGS to SiteSell because they know we are a group of people who deeply care about them...

https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?t=18416

SBIers even appreciate the SiteSell affiliates who referred them. Why do I say "even"? Because I'd bet a dollar to a donut that not another person who bought something online last year remembers, let alone appreciates, who referred them. Allan. Rosalind. Paul. Chet. On it goes, in a near infinite variety of ways that the message was carried to them.

SiteSell affiliates are PROUD to represent us. And should be.

And SBIers appreciate their efforts...

"So thank you B. for being such a good friend and taking me by the hand through this."
(Patricia from [Domain Private])

The SiteSell Affiliate earns more than a recurring commission. What can possibly beat the knowledge that you have played a role in impacting a life? Being a SiteSell affiliate is being a partner in breaking through the incredibly loud, chaotic noise to deliver the message to those who need to know.

-----SIDEBAR-----
I recently read "A Message To Garcia." The setting is the
year 1898 during the Spanish-American War in Cuba, but the
message of who one should associate with, in business AND
life, is evergreen.

SiteSell affiliates are the type of people who can be
depended upon to deliver "a message to Garcia"...

http://www.foundationsmag.com/garcia.html
-----SIDEBAR-----

OK, I've said my piece. Time to organize the many highlights into the five major truisms of How I Found SBI!. To all who have contributed to this thread, thank you for opening your hearts and minds, your vulnerabilities.

All the best,
Ken

P.S. Highlights are in the next post...
Last edited by ken-admin on Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
#96660 by ken-admin
Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:05 am
How I Found SBI! provides tremendous insights into how and why people find and purchase SBI!.

As you read the following marketing highlights, ask yourself how you can use this information to help spread the word in ways that make the most sense for you, and those who you reach.

Let's get started...

1) SBI! is Rarely Someone's First Online Experience.

People often start an SBI! site after an old-fashioned, Web hosting/Webmaster failure, or when they realize they just can't do ftp-based hosting.

"I got suckered into a web hosting site with credit card machine and all kinds of stuff I didn't understand and realized right away it was going to cost me a small fortune to begin this 'free site.'"
(Sally from [Domain Private])

"I checked out hosting etc. I'd have to learn HTML, oh dear. And how to FTP, didn't like the sound of that and still don't!"
(Larry from [Domain Private])

"Anyway, I built my first site this fall using Mozilla Composer, and 106 hours later (literally) realized I never wanted to see another HTML script for as long as I live."
(Richard from [NO DOMAIN YET]-[Winterville])

"... very unsatisfied with the webmasters. They just wouldn't answer my email, were slow to implement things and so on."
(Tomaz from [Domain Private])

"... contacted the host and he told me that his server was hacked. He asked me to reload my whole site. I did that. Immediately, after that, in August 2004, the site was again not available on the internet. I again contacted the host and he told me that my yearly subscription had expired. I told him that he was bound to send me an email for that purpose. But he refused me in a very harsh way..."
(Saqib Ali from [Domain Private])

"No single sale, no money. I restarted looking for again because I believe in the concept: 'It's not over until I win'."
(Yvon from [Domain Private])

"Few new folks found me! How on earth do you get into the search engines? I tried software submissions, websites who helped, but CONTENT had no part of it. How stupid can you be? (Pretty dumb, I admit now!) Worst part, I waited TEN YEARS -- don't make this mistake!"
(Wendy from [Domain Private])

"In reading up on web-building tools, looking for a content management solution, I stumbled across SBI."
(Pauli from [Domain Private])

"I began to listen to Allan with his common-sense approach to building a successful website SBI style."
(Declan from [Domain Private])

"In spite of my initial success, I now see that my original approach was butt-backwards. Now I am well on my way to being a dedicated SBI'er."

Conclusion/Recommendation: The "churn" (small business people that fail online and look again) is a huge market. Most small business sites fail, after all. How you can reach and message to them?

------------------------------------------------

2) SBIers Do Research. Tons Of It. And It Turns Up Tons Of GRQ.

Sooner or later, the SBI! message shines though the fog and noise of GRQ. SBIers are some of the best-informed online purchasers on the net.

"My focus was totally in the wrong direction. I was in instant gratification, self serving, got to have it now, get rich quick mode."
(Matthew from [Domain Private])

"I was searching for Business/grq scams in order to avoid them."
(christina from [Domain Private])

"... if only I'd known how many thousands of dollars I would waste in the next 12 months chasing this holy grail of riches on the internet."
(Elizabeth from [Domain Private])

"eBay-related (research) opened up the world of ecommerce, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, etc. which came in full force with all the hype, noise, scams, etc. etc."
(Ann from [Domain Private])

"I got so tired with all the hype and gurus who only wanted me to buy more stuff. I guess you can say that all the hype (from the other internet gurus) pushed me to SBI."

"All the information melded into a big confusing mish-mash of stuff on my computer and I was no closer to having a starting point. When I surfed onto the SiteSell site, and all the information was just laid out there for me, it was a great relief."
(Michelle from [Domain Private])

"I started to read ebooks about e-commerce and affiliate marketing. It kept me busy for a long long time, but the more I read, the more confused I got and the more bitter the taste in my mouth -- most of the stuff simply felt like get-rich-quick, and I never believed in that idea."
(Marc from [Domain Private])

"I got involved in what I call "The Daisy Chain." That's when one internet guru turns you on to another who turns you on to another, etc. Before long I became overwhelmed and totally exhausted."

"i must have investigated them all, sfi, marlon sanders, corey rudl, et al..."this 80yr old grandmother makes 8,500 dollars a month!!!'"
(gaby from [Domain Private])

"The Guru's staff wanted us to put $2500 on a credit card (OPM) to the Guru's company. We did not do business with the Guru."
(Chris from [Domain Private])

"Fortunately I didn't have the $3000 to spend (after a GRQ seminar) so I went home and started searching on the new computer I had bought a few months before."
(Ken from [Domain Private])

"I never fell for the GRQ thing. Didn't spend a cent. It was pretty obvious that it wouldn't work. But learning how it is supposed to work made me understand what SBI offers."
(B from [Domain Private])

"I even bought a package from some other guy that included something like 10,000 articles that were available for reprinting on the web. All I had to do was slap adsense on and see the bucks roll in. Boy was I wrong!"

"I had subscribed to a "Big" Internet Guru's E-books who shall remain nameless."

"I tried with a couple of them and purchased low cost programs. I also purchased hundreds of the ebooks on marketing. I even downloaded hunderds of free ebooks and manuals to read more. Affiliate Masters Course was one of them."

"I wasn't 'getting it'. I started feeling a bit discouraged. But that little voice inside me kept saying, 'don't spend all that money on the tools and books, there's a better way'."

"I have been looking for something to start online for the last two years and spent tons of money in the process."
(Gary from [Domain Private])

"Before SBI I obtained information from one of the multi level marketing sites. You know the ones where they don't tell you what it is until you have purchased some material. Well I paid for the initial CD and was far from impressed. So dissapointed and cautious I did a little more surfing and came across SBI."
(Sharon from [Domain Private])

"This past summer while searching for an internet business I came across Site Build It after one search led to a site that led to a site."

"I was looking for rocks when I found SBI!. Yup, rocks. That led to stores using affiliate marketing. That led to SBI!."
(Michael D from [Domain Private])

"I realized that since I live in a relatively remote place I could attract clients from around the world on the Net. The rest, they say, is history."
(Audrey from [Domain Private])

"Instead of shifting (hosts), I decided to try with the SBI. It was one of the best decisions that I had made so far in my life."

"So I decided to research. BIG TIME! I had one weekend off, where I took all the time I had and researched the web about SBI. I looked for reviews, forum posts, testimonials,... "

"... at some point of my various research, I had simply decided that there WAS NO COMPETITOR... the ONLY CHOICE in my mind was SBI"
(Helene from [Domain Private])

"The ad was a one liner that read something to the effect of 'No Hype. Just Business.' Or something like that. I clicked and was hooked."
(Lynn from [Domain Private])

"I googled 'rat race,' then 'getting out of the rat race," then "affiliate marketing," and found affiliatemarketing.sitesell.com."
(Leon from [Domain Private])

Conclusion/Recommendation: People are careful. They research intensively. How can you be found by them? They find tons of GRQ. How can you stand out from that?

3) Preselling SBI!... Site Content, Free E-Books, Masters Courses, 5 Pillar Affiliate Program, Paid Books

It'a a tough, cynical world out there. PREsell through terrific content, every step of the way...

"i read this beautiful article on the Beverly Hills Hotel and how this little girl had a site about some island (never heard of it). hey, if she could do it, why not me? nori was my inspiration... i can publish; who would have thunk it?"
(gaby from [Domain Private])

"I signed up as an affiliate just as I became really disillusioned with the GRQ idea that was my first glimpse of the internet."

"The Affiliate Masters Course. What I was searching for when it found me I can't remember. But it was free, and I liked that. ;-) Naturally the pre-selling tempted me to check it out which I did many times over."

"I took as many of the free courses I could and signed up for the 5 Pillar Program. I then bought MYSS and MYKS."

"I started by reading the free ebooks, I registered as an affiliate, then I bought all the rest (myss,myks,myws etc) and finally got SBI."
(christina from [Domain Private])

"I did end up buying MYSS and was even more impressed."

"I liked all the free stuff that's there. I downloaded the Affiliate Masters course, printed it out to read while I was travelling on the train and I was hooked."
(Lesley from east-devon-guide.com)

"I found SBI through buying one of Ken's eBooks - I can't recall which one - I've got 'em all!"
(James from [Domain Private])

"The course - a terrific preselling tool - did what it had to do: I went back to the SBI! home page."

"One associate mentioned Make Your Site Sell. I clicked on the link and read the sales page for the book. It was GOOD copy, so I bought the book as a hard copy. It WAY overdelivered on value. Then I bought Make Your Knowledge Sell, then Make Your Words Sell, then I got an the ebook version of Make Your Site Sell. I signed up as a 5-pillar affiliate, got the affiliate masters course, and when Site BuildIt! came along, I tried to figure out what I wanted to build a website about..."
(Noel from [Domain Private])

"I loved the book and was blown away by it's quality and content and loved the IDEA of owing a website..."

"I found Allan Gardyne's site and read Rupert's case studies. That's what really sold me on SBI!. I also downloaded Ken's free 'Affiliate Masters Course' and SBI! Action Guide."
(Cate from [Domain Private])

"... all because someone's NEWSLETTER had PRE-SOLD me VERY WELL on the quality and trust-ability of Ken & SiteSell products...... then the book confirmed me..."

"I read everything I could find about Site Build it! and Sitesell which still didn't sell me even though it kept making more and more sense to me. It wasn't until I did the excercises in the email course that I finally said 'enough, I'm buying it!.'"

"Without even noticing I was getting an education, I became consumed in the material. The more I read, the more I wanted to keep reading."

"I read everything I could get my hands on, bought the program in February and I am finally getting my site off the ground."
(Gary from [Domain Private])

"I was never "presell" so well...Got into Allan Gardynes website even more proof..."
(Widmaer from [Domain Private])

"I liked Ken's message, the sincerity, the solid results, and more"

"What made me trust Ken and give him the MWR he was looking for was the fact that he made useful--truly useful--information available for free. I was definitely pre-sold!"

Conclusion/Recommendation: The 5 Pillar "classics" are highly effective PREsellers. If you market to businesses or marketers, use them.

4) The Sales Cycle Can Be Long

SBIers find it, can't believe it, then come back to it...

"I didn't buy it immediately (since it wasn't exactly what I was originally searching for). I kept on researching and researching."

"In all the time I kept getting the emails from the 5Pillar club I kept trying other options. (silly me)"

"Early 2004 I gave the Affiliate Masters Course a second chance."

"I remember stumbling across the the main SBI page once before"

"Finally last year at Christmas I took the plunge and bought SBI!."

"I started reading the action guide - and found out about content, etc. I got as far as registering a domain and then got distracted. I came back to SBI about 5 months later."

"There is only one wrong that I recall occasionally. It was my delay to purchase the SBI."

"... finally I decided it was time to give SiteSell a look. Boy could I kick myself for not going there first."

"If I had only followed in my friend's lead 4 years ago, then I'd be financially independent today too like she is. I guess it's never too late to have a successful SBI business."
(Diana from [Domain Private])

... or short!

"I must of waited seven days before purchasing SBI!"
(Robert from [Domain Private])

"Well there was a few days between thinking that and actually ordering it."
(Lynn from [Domain Private])

-----

While the sales cycle is long, once the decision is made, there is no looking back.

"I stopped reading all the daily guru emails (which were totally stressing me out), and only read Ken's."

"So I started following the action guide 'to the letter,' identified a passion to write about, and ended up 'very involved.'"

"But then I got my second, and just FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS! Much easier!!"
(James from [Domain Private])

"SBI! serves as a peaceful refuge, where I can totally focus on what I want instead of worrying about the 'next big thing' in internet marketing."

In fact, this is the single piece of advice that most Top 1% SBIers would tell any new owner who is just getting started. I recently posted on this...

https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?t=18625

Conclusion/Recommendation: Patience rules. Some purchase SBI! within days of first contact, others months. Be relentless. Persist.

5) SBIers LOVE What They Do. They Love SBI!

"I purchased SBI last Christmas and have to say that it was the best move I ever made."
(Declan from [Domain Private])

"I took the plunge and I'm so glad I did."

"I've discovered new things that I'm truly passionate about...and I'm slowly turning those into SBI sites."

"...once I had it I realised that I hadn't understood what it offered. I had understood maybe 20% of it, and that alone had seemed well worth the price."

"This is by far the best business program available. No hype, no GRQ, just honest to goodness pull up your sleeves and make it happen!"

"I can use this (first SBI! site) as a scratchpad to learn what works and what doesn't, and then do it better sometime in the future. Well, it's now been a year and my scratch pad ain't doing too bad."
(Leon from [Domain Private])

"I've never once regretted it. All I do know is look forward."

"So this time of year 24 months ago, I held my heart in my hands and just JUMPED IN.... and I have never been happier.... now I 'DO' SBI full time and basically "play" the rest of the time..."

"Hooked, happily hooked, ever since."

"Last month I also became an SBI! Certified Webmaster - I have drunk and eaten SBI! for over 18 months now, and decided to make it my living."

"SBI was one of the best decisions I have ever made, moving over here to Perth, Australia was another great decision and has given me the content for my SBI site and a future working for myself."
(Sharon from [Domain Private])

-----

How much do they love it? They start 2nd, 3rd, 4th sites. They tell their friends and family...

"Now my mom has started a website on her passion (sailing) and my husband and I are contemplating 1 or 2...or 3 more. Yes...he likes seeing that money roll in."
(Michelle from [Domain Private])

"The minute SBI! came OUT, I bought our first site [Domain Private] which was registered exactly ago 5 years today. We now have 4 SBI sites."

"I may very well use the alphabet book for my second site."
(Audrey from [Domain Private])

"I have bought two (more) SBI subscriptions for two ideas brewing in my head."

"My first site wasn't a tremendous success, but my second is building nicely and I've got several other ideas in the pipeline."
(Lesley from east-devon-guide.com)

"I have a second site concept that I"m working on 'in the background' and expect that I'll be putting up SBI sites for the rest of my life. I figure I have lots of passions."

"And now, two months later, I'm going to take advantage of the Christmas offer and get another SBI site to replace my old site."

"... this year I have built & helped friends build 15 websites..."

"Site BuildIt! is such an incredible value that last year I got another site during the two-for-one sale, and am still trying to figure out what kind of site to build with it!"
(Noel from [Domain Private])

"Three days ago, I bought another package - am giving one to my 15 year old son to make a start on his empire and I've found a little niche again for myself whilst researching for the seafood site - so off we go again."
(Elizabeth from [Domain Private])

"Not only did I purchase an SBI! site, my husband and brother both did, as well."

"I am looking forward to moving through the process. I have several close friends with similar aspirations watching me closely as I am serving as the 'point-man' for them."

Conclusion/Recommendation: Show the [b]How I Found SBI! thread to prospective new SBIers. They won't find this type of passion anywhere else on the Web. There can only be one reason for that.[/b]

6) More And More People Are Finding SBI! "Offline" or "Online-but-unrelated-to-Net-marketing"

o Michelle from [Domain Private] at a goal-setting forum

o Audrey from [Domain Private] at an offline workshop for self-publishing authors

o Noel from [Domain Private] through personal offline recommendation

o Patricia from [Domain Private] through personal introduction at a forum

o Diana from [Domain Private] found SBI! through personal recommendation at a Tony Robbin's coaching group

o Richard from Winterville's offline JV partner recommended SBI!

o Tuson from Lunenburg Co. found SBI! through an SBI! site

o Kathy from [Domain Private] was PREsold, too, by an SBI! site unrelated to Net marketing.

Two small business markets are huge, difficult to reach, ready to start coming online, and perfect "spread the word opportunities"...

1) The "Pre-Small Business" Person -- (ex., stay-at-home-moms who may not even be looking for a genuine small business opportunity, or who has given up on the hunt)

2) The Offline Small Business -- over 60% of OFFLINE small businesses are yet to erect a site.

Conclusion/Recommendation... Discoveries of SBI! through your non-Internet marketing related SBI! site and personal offline recommendations are excellent ways to spread the word about SBI!...

Online through your SBI! site...
http://sbitips.sitesell.com/promote-SBI.html

Offline through buzz...
http://sbitips.sitesell.com/buzz.html

I hope this post has helped give you some ideas. Use them, adapt and modify for your particular circumstances. For more information on spreading the word, please see...

http://sbitips.sitesell.com/word-of-mouth.html

Word of mouth, however it is done, is the best way for SBI! to grow. It attracts people just like you. :-)

All the best,
Ken

P.S. Additional (later) thoughts at...

https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.ph ... 064#101064